New Revised Syllabus of AA SL & SL of IB diploma Program is as follows
Chapter 1: Number & Algebra
- AP GP, nth term & sum of n terms.
- Sigma notation
- convergent & divergent Geometric Sequence.
- Financial applications of GP- compound interest & annual depreciation
- Logs & Exponents
- Simple deductive proofs
- Binomial Theorem
- Permutation & combination
- Binomial Theorem of fractional and negative Index
- Partial Fractions
- Complex Numbers
- Proofs by Method of induction.
- System of Linear Equations
Chapter 2: Functions
- Co-ordinate Geometry
- Concept of Functions
- Features of Functions
- Rational functions
- Transformations of Graphs
- Polynomial Functions
- Rational Functions
- Even & Odd functions.
- Advanced Special Functions
Chapter 3: Geometry & Trignometry
- distance formula, Mid point formula.
- Surface area & volume of 3D shapes
- Trigonometry basics.
- Radian Measure
- Sine & Cosine rule
- Unit Circle
- Trigonometric Identities.
- Graphs of trig functions.
- Solving trig equations graphically & analytically.
- Sec, Cosec, Cot
- compound angle double angle trig identities
- Inverse trig functions
- Trig Identities
Chapter 4: Statistics & Probability
- CRV & DRV
- Median, Quartile, IQR, Box & Whisker Plot
- Correlation & Regression
Chapter 5: Calculus
- Intro to limits
- Increasing & Decreasing functions
- Diff using standard formulae
- Tangent & normal of function at a point.
- Integration Intro as Anti-derivative.
- product rule, Quotient rule, Chain rule.
- Max, Min, point of inflection.
- Kinetics problems.
- Integrals (indefinite & definite)
- Area enclosed between curves.
- First Principle of differentiation.
- Higher derivatives.
- L’hospital Rule.
- Implicit Differentiation
- Diff of tan x, sec x etc.
- Advanced types of Integral problems.
- by parts, u substitution etc.
- Volume of revolution.
- Differential equations.
- Maclaurin series.